« Back to Facilities Management News Home
« Power & Communication
Linortek's Netbell- NTG TCP/IP All-In-One Speakers
Linor Technology, Inc. (Linortek), a research and development company that designs and builds controllers for the Internet of Things (IoT), announces an all-in-one solution to the Netbell® Tone Generator product line. This latest system combines Netbell’s TCP/IP platform, built-in web server, tone generating and event scheduling with high-quality speakers into one easy-to-install, compact unit for custom sounds and alarms.
Linortek’s Netbell-NTG-08 and Netbell-NTG-12 are all-in-one, plug and play solutions. Users only need to plug in the power, connect to a network, select, or upload personalized tones/messages with no additional software required. The built-in web interface allows customers to remotely access, control and schedule individualized tones for different events from a standard web browser through the IP address. The tone generator has 40 standard tones and comes with a 1GB SD card that allows users to upload ten hours of custom tones, messages and music.
The Netbell-NTG product line provides a simple and easy-to-use way for schools to signal class changes and factories and businesses to signal shift changes and breaks. The system is best suited for small to mid-sized schools, factories, businesses, warehouses, industrial facilities, commercial buildings, government & military buildings and distribution centers.
Available now, the Netbell Tone Generator all-in-one system with high-quality sound loudspeaker is:
- Compact and self-contained: The tone generating, event scheduling hardware and software come in one compact durable enclosure.
- Fully programmable: The system has up to 500 web-based event schedules that can be programmed from a web brower.
- Accurate time control: The system has a built-in real time clock with changeable NTP automatic internet time setting, automatic Daylight Savings Time and leap year correction.
- Easy-to-use: With the built-in remote function and BellScheduler desk app, customers can manage and schedule multiple Netbell devices across multiple locations from one interface.
- Easy to expand: Each Netbell device is a web server, an independent system that includes its own hardware and software. More units can be added without significant infrastructure changes.
More From 11/15/2019 on FacilitiesNet