« Back to Facilities Management News Home
« Building Automation
IoT Platform Helps Organize Data and Analytics
BitBox USA IoT platform solution that eliminates the challenges of collecting, organizing and delivering data from multiple distributed subsystems from various location.
Every second 127 new devices connect to the Internet. With 26.66 billion IoT devices active in 2019, by 2025 it’s predicted this will grow to 75 billion devices. This explosion of IoT technology and related connected devices generates massive amounts of data across the business infrastructure.
Now with BitBox USA’s single, simple and secure IoT platform, Enterprise facilities, office buildings, edge data centers and colocation facilities collect, organize and deliver distributed data points from critical infrastructure using a simple to deploy Edge appliance in each facility that is securely accessible in the cloud. The BitBox platform consists of:
- The BitBox appliance - operating at each edge location gather all data from subsystems and IoT devices.
- The BitEngine - which sorts/tags data into a collection to meet specific business needs while allowing remote deployment of Bitbox appliances without onsight configuration and commissioning.
- From the BitEngine a Single-source BitAPI is available to applications, or microservices, to generate IoT-based outcomes as analytics, UI tooling, facilities management application, or in-house applications. Using the BitAPI for Mobile, desktop and web-based applications enterprises can monitor top energy reporting, marketing analytics, sustainability management, factory automation analysis and overall facility monitoring across a wide array of technologies including:
- EMS, BMS, HVAC across all protocols (mySQL, REST, BacNet/IP, MQTT, and OPC)
- IOT Device integration including – Modbus (RTU, TCP), SNMP, BACnet (MSTP, IP)
- REST Systems that offer a native API
More From 5/28/2019 on FacilitiesNet