New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
Readers Of This Article, Also View:Electrical Preventive Maintenance ... Pay Now or Pay (More) Later - Sponsored Learning
<< Back to Facilities Management News Home
<< Maintenance & Operations
Cleveland, Ohio — Oct. 14, 2014 – The ALL Family of Companies has expanded its impressive fleet of rough-terrain, all-terrain, and hydraulic truck cranes with the addition of seven new Grove machines.
With varying sizes and capacities, these cranes offer customers an ever-wider selection of new equipment, increasing ALL’s ability to remain a leading source for the most technologically advanced cranes and lifting equipment from major manufacturers.
The Grove acquisitions will strengthen the ALL Family of Companies’ fleet from Louisiana to Canada and across the Midwest.
The complete package of cranes – all purchased within one month – includes:
• GMK7550 (550 USt/499 mt), Grove’s largest mobile all-terrain hydraulic crane.
• GMK6300L (350 USt/318 mt), an all-terrain crane, a heavy-lifting truck crane that offers some of the strongest lifting abilities of any six-axle AT.
• TMS9000E (110 USt/100 mt) truck-mounted cranes, each featuring a five-section full power boom.
• RT890E (90 USt/82 mt) rough-terrain cranes, each with a five-section, full-power boom and removable counterweight.
• TMS700E (50-60 USt/45-54 mt) hydraulic truck-mounted crane, with a four-section, full-power MEGAFORM boom.
This new equipment will add flexibility and greater availability for work in several high-demand geographic areas. The two RT890E 90-tonners are slated for immediate wind farm work in Illinois. The TMS700E is headed for ALL Crane Rental of Pennsylvania, ready to handle complex lifts in industrial plants. The TMS9000E is going to ALL Crane Rental of Louisiana, adding capacity to the branch’s expanding taxi crane fleet.
“We continually monitor the age, size, and capacity range of our standing fleet at all of our yards and then balance this against local and regional demand,” says Michael Liptak, ALL Erection and Crane Rental president. “Expanding our fleet with these seven new Groves makes an impact at a time when demand is very high.”
ALL, with 37 branches, has one of the largest fleets of cranes and and other lifting equipment in North America. The purchase of these new Grove cranes is in line with the company’s continued dedication to offering an unmatched selection of top-of-the-line new cranes at all capacities.