- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Group Lists Workers Most Likely To Die With Coronavirus
August 24, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Numbers from the UK’s Office for National Statistics show that men working as social carers, factory workers, security guards, and cabbies are at greater risk for Covid, according to BirminghamLIve.
The ONS examined 4,761 deaths involving Covid-19 of working-age people in England and Wales between March 9 and May 25, and two thirds of deaths were males.
Construction workers, security guards and cleaners had some of the highest rates of death involving Covid-19, with 39.7 deaths per 100,000 men.
Security guards and related occupations were the highest with 74.0 deaths per 100,000 men.