- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Cool Roofs and Mitigating Heat Waves' Effects
A new study by researchers at the Department of Energy’s Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory shows that if every building in California sported cool roofs by 2050, these roofs would help contribute to protecting urbanites from the consequences of dangerous heatwaves. This is the latest example of Berkeley Lab’s research into the potential for reflective roofs, walls, and pavements to mitigate urban heat, reduce air conditioning usage, and save water. Click here for more information.