The head groundskeeper of the Reno Aces uses social media to recruit Gen Z into the field
The complimentary Elite level registration provides access to all education and networking opportunities
The A3 Report
Theme: What are we trying to do?
• Background of the problem
• Context required for full understanding
• Importance of the problem
• Diagram of current situation or process
• Highlight problems
• What about the system is not ideal?
• Extent of the problem
• List problems
• Most likely direct or root cause
• Diagram of proposed new process
• Measurable targets (i.e. quantity or time)
• What? Actions to be taken
• Who? Responsible person
• When? Times and dates
• Plan. How will you check the effects? When will you check them?
• Actual Results. In red ink or pencil. Date check done. Results compared to predicted results.
— Darrell Rounds
By the Numbers: Creating Buy-In for Maintenance
Norms, Goals and Priorities: Creating Buy-In for Maintenance
Creating Buy-In for Maintenance: Writing the Report
By the Numbers: Report Outlines Problems and Goals, Tracks Results