- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Resources Target Healthy Lighting Patterns
The Lighting Research Center offers a series of Lighting Patterns for Healthy Buildings addressing lighting needs in various types of facilities. The resources address the importance of circadian rhythms, which involve light of the appropriate quantity, spectrum, duration, and timing. When specifying lighting, it is important that managers consider light level, spectrum, timing and duration of exposure, and photic history, which refers to previous light exposures. Click here for more information.