- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
EPA Targets K-12 Maintenance and IAQ
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has published Maintenance Guidance and associated materials as part of the agency’s Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools suite of documents and resources. The new voluntary guidance is designed to help school administrators and faculty start or enhance their own indoor air quality preventive maintenance plan. Click here for more information.