- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
ABMA Offers Guidance on CO in Boiler Rooms
The American Boiler Manufacturers Association has created a position statement on properly controlling carbon monoxide (CO) in boiler rooms. The goal of the statement is to maximize boiler efficiency and reduce CO-related illness and death. The statement includes precautions to take during installation and operation to mitigate the unnecessary results that come from high CO levels. Click here for more information.