- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Seismically Sound Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital Opens
October 2, 2015 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Cottage Health recently celebrated the opening of the new seismically sound Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital in Goleta, Calif.
The $126 million hospital meets the new state-mandated seismic requirements instituted after the 1994 Northridge earthquake.
The facility features architectural design that reflects the Goleta Valley area. The facility's new Healing Arts program features 280 pieces of art created by Central Coast artists.
A medical office building will open in early 2016.
For more healthcare news, visit Healthcare Facilities Today.