- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Director of Building Operations »
Effective Space Programming Can Ease Growing Pains
New technologies and legislation mean that healthcare facilities often must change the way they deliver care, according to an article on the Medical Construction & Design website.
Space programmers can help healthcare facilities visualize how they can deliver care.
Careful assessments help programmers and planners determine the potential for adaptive reuse or the need to build new facilities.
The first step is to create a realistic five-year forecast. Plans should be made in the context of general healthcare trends.
This Quick Read was submitted by Cathryn Jakicic, Healthcare Industries Editor, FacilitiesNet. For about hospital campuses and other medical facilities, visit https://www.facilitiesnet.com/healthcarefacilities/