- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
For long-lasting floors, choose the right design
December 29, 2008 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
Never underestimate the value of design, color and pattern in choosing a flooring product that will maintain its good looks over time. Products that have more contrast in their pattern will have a longer attractive life. Visible wear and tear like dirt and scuff marks will be less obvious on a higher contrast patterned flooring than on a solid color. Flooring with pigment throughout the product will show scratches less than a product with the pattern applied only to the surface.