- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
NFPA Continues Revisions for 2017 Electrical Code
The National Fire Protection Agency continues the revision process for the 2017 National Electrical Code (NEC), and a number of interesting proposed changes are being considered. New articles related to the generation, distribution, and utilization of electrical energy. Four of the five new NEC articles deal with this rapidly changing area and include: Article 425, Fixed Resistance and Electrode Industrial Process Heating Equipment; Article 691, Large-Scale Photoelectric (PV) Electric Supply Stations; Article 706, Energy Storage Systems; and Article 712, Direct Current Microgrids. Comments received on a proposed article covering stand-alone electric systems resulted in the acceptance of a new article, Article 710. Click here for more information.