- Building Engineer - American Red Cross in NYC »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Guides Target Net-Zero K-12, Office Buildings
The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers has published guides on designing K-12 and small to medium office buildings that achieve net-zero energy consumption without compromising quality. Building on previous guides targeting deep energy savings, the first two new guides were developed in partnership with the American Institute of Architects, Illuminating Engineering Society, and U.S. Green Building Council. Click here for more information.