- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
EPA Guide Targets Energy Efficiency Projects
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has released the 2018 edition of Quantifying the Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy: A Guide for State and Local Governments. The two-part guide describes methods, tools and steps decision makers can take to quantify these benefits and assess the value of their energy program choices. " Click here for more information.