- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
COVID-19 FEMA Relief: What is Covered?
June 30, 2020 - Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff »
As of May 31, nearly $10.2 billion had been earmarked to support COVID-19 related expenses, leaving approximately $75 billion in the Disaster Relief Fund for the remainder of the 2020 fiscal year.
There are two main categories of expenses eligible for FEMA Public Assistance funds — protective measures and non-congregate sheltering.
FEMA and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are coordinating reimbursement to ensure that federal agencies, including the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), do not provide duplicate funds.