- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
ASHRAE Revises Data Center Standard
ASHRAE has released a revised version of its energy standard for data centers. ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 90.4-2019, Energy Standard for Data Centers, establishes the minimum energy-efficiency requirements for the design and operation of data centers. Standard 90.4 contains specific requirements for mechanical and electrical systems installed in new data centers or in data center additions or alterations that require new mechanical or electrical systems. Click here for more information.