- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Zone Heaters - Solaira - Facility Management Product Release
Solaira heaters use proprietary Philips HeLeN Gold and Infracal heat-emitting bulb technology. Heaters feature: Plug-in convenience; efficient use of energy, because 92 percent of energy consumed is directional, infrared heat; and are available in 115/120-volt and 208/240-volt in 1200 to 12,000 Watt options. The commercial line of heaters also is certified for outdoor/indoor covered areas and uses a powder-coated steel case in a silver finish.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation