Workspace Allocation Software - OfficeSpace Software - Facility Management Product Release
Workspace Allocation Software has a Web-based interface and drag-and-drop capabilities. Among other components, OfficeSpace’s Visual Directory can be used to locate employees, view contact information, and find company resources such as printers, copiers, and conference rooms. Can manage moves and generate interactive reports of all scheduled, recently completed and archived moves.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs