- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Workplace Management Software - Agilquest Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
OnBoard Workplace is software designed to measure the actual utilization of workspaces. Version 4.0 includes the new OnBoard Navigator, designed for administrators and meeting coordinators who manage the shared desks and conference rooms in their organizations.
Features of the software include:
The OnBoard Mobile interface, a Web-based tool that allows mobile workers to locate and reserve the resources they need to work whenever and wherever they need to work.
The OnBoard Kiosk, which makes onsite reservations and check-in. The OnBoard XRM (extended resource manager) integrates reservation functionality with Microsoft Outlook.
The OnBoard IP Phone Interface, which shows room status, and allows interactive reservations and check-in via Cisco IP telephone systems.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs