- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Director of University Housing for Facilities »
- Facility Manager Nome Alaska »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
Wireless Temperature Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Siemens’ Apogee wireless room temperature sensors use redundant mesh networking technology to protect the sensors against signal interruption.
Efficient embedded intelligence and other aspects of its design contribute to long battery life—five years under normal use. Designed on a ZigBee-compliant platform with a display that features temperature, setpoint values and occupancy condition, the device enables cost-efficient HVAC control schemes.
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation