- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Chief Engineer »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
Wireless Temperature Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Siemens’ Apogee wireless room temperature sensors use redundant mesh networking technology to protect the sensors against signal interruption.
Efficient embedded intelligence and other aspects of its design contribute to long battery life—five years under normal use. Designed on a ZigBee-compliant platform with a display that features temperature, setpoint values and occupancy condition, the device enables cost-efficient HVAC control schemes.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation