Wireless Temperature Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Siemens’ Apogee wireless room temperature sensors use redundant mesh networking technology to protect the sensors against signal interruption.
Efficient embedded intelligence and other aspects of its design contribute to long battery life—five years under normal use. Designed on a ZigBee-compliant platform with a display that features temperature, setpoint values and occupancy condition, the device enables cost-efficient HVAC control schemes.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation