Wireless Multimeter System - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Multimeter System sends simultaneous readings to a master device up to 20 meters away. Fluke CNX Wireless System uses a CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V multimeter that displays its readings along with live readings from up to three other measurement modules, including AC voltage, AC current clamp, iFlex AC current clamp, and K-type temperature units.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation