Wireless Data Monitors - Onset Computer Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Hobo® ZW series data nodes provide centralized monitoring of energy use and environmental conditions. The wireless nodes can measure temperature, relative humidity, kilowatt-hours, carbon dioxide, alternating-current voltage, amps, and gauge pressure. Software allows users to configure data-node networks, view real-time energy and environmental data, and set alarms for network sensors.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs