- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Weil-McLain Introduces Advanced, Energy Efficient, Durable Evergreen High-Efficiency Condensing Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring an AFUE rating of 95 percent, the Evergreen is adaptable for most heating needs, including light commercial and for single or multi-boiler installations.The flexibility of the system reduces setup time and costs. Three multiple-boiler sequencing options include smart mode, series mode and parallel mode. The boiler maintains optimal efficiency through lead-lag rotation and balanced heat loading.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation