- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Weil-McLain Introduces Advanced, Energy Efficient, Durable Evergreen High-Efficiency Condensing Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring an AFUE rating of 95 percent, the Evergreen is adaptable for most heating needs, including light commercial and for single or multi-boiler installations.The flexibility of the system reduces setup time and costs. Three multiple-boiler sequencing options include smart mode, series mode and parallel mode. The boiler maintains optimal efficiency through lead-lag rotation and balanced heat loading.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation