Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water ram - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air to drive a shock wave through water to break up stoppages. It can remove rust, grease and sediment from clogged sinks, toilets and tubs, and it can remove scale from lines up through 4 inches in diameter. The unit has a self-contained pump and pressure gauge and uses force transmitted through water, so it is not affected by stacks or vents.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility