Water-leak alarm - Archetype Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
The Flood Buzz Pro-02 is designed to monitor air-conditioner condensate pans. It warns of impending overflowing pans before they wreak havoc by sounding an alarm when it senses a build-up of condensate that is not draining correctly. The alarm is small and contains an internal three-year battery and preset programming that eliminates installation time. It allows moisture to build up to ⅛ inch before sounding a 110 dB alarm when water touches the two prongs on its bottom.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation