- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Water-Saving Toilet - Caroma USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Twenty-nine toilets from Caroma carry the WaterSense label; the toilets use less than 1.28 gallons of water per flush, which is 20 percent less than the current federal mandate of 1.6 gpf. The testing ensures good flushing performance as well.
All 29 toilets are dual-flush models. Two buttons on the top of the tank offer different flush volumes and the chance to lower water consumption even further than the 1.28 gallons. With a 0.8 small flush and a 1.6 big flush option, the average volume on Caroma toilets is 0.95 gallons per flush.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms