- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Water Heating System - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AM Rapid Recovery (AMR) water heating system combines high-efficiency, reliable AM water heaters with an integrated thermal buffer, pump, and all required piping in a single package. AMR meets water-heating needs from 199 to 1,000 MBTUs; the water heater achieves operating efficiency of up to 98 percent and low pollutant levels of <20 ppm NOx. AM series provides minimal cycling and tight temperature control, company says.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation