Water Heating System - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AM Rapid Recovery (AMR) water heating system combines high-efficiency, reliable AM water heaters with an integrated thermal buffer, pump, and all required piping in a single package. AMR meets water-heating needs from 199 to 1,000 MBTUs; the water heater achieves operating efficiency of up to 98 percent and low pollutant levels of <20 ppm NOx. AM series provides minimal cycling and tight temperature control, company says.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation