Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Armor Wall Mount models are available with inputs of 125,000-199,000 Btu per hour and offer up to 96 percent thermal efficiency with a 5-to-1 turndown and a compact, wall-mounted design that fits tight installations. The unit is equipped with an advanced Smart System™ operating control and interface to maximize hot-water delivery and provides a built-in cascading sequencer to allow for water heaters with different Btu per hour inputs to be installed together to maximize turndown capability. The model can be installed with direct-vent air intake and exhaust runs up to 100 equivalent feet using PVC, CPVC, polypropylene or Al29-4C stainless steel vent pipe.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation