- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Water Heater - Armstrong International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Flo-Eco™ is a compact, condensing, storage-type unit that offers 95 percent efficiency in most operational modes. The water heater provides more precise temperature control when equipped with the Brain® digital re-circulating valve. The BrainScan™ hot-water management system offers hot-water monitoring and control linked with resident building-automation systems — BacNet, LonWorks, and ModBus — and it can be Web-enabled. The water heater also features a replaceable tank liner.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation