Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shield™ features 96 percent thermal efficiency, inputs up to 500,000 Btu per hour, and up to 125 gallons in storage. The unit features a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown. It can fire down to 20 percent of maximum input when demand is lowest and increase to 100 percent for peak-demand periods. The unit is equipped with a stainless-steel heat-transfer system outside of the tank.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation