Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shield™ features 96 percent thermal efficiency, inputs up to 500,000 Btu per hour, and up to 125 gallons in storage. The unit features a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown. It can fire down to 20 percent of maximum input when demand is lowest and increase to 100 percent for peak-demand periods. The unit is equipped with a stainless-steel heat-transfer system outside of the tank.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability