- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shield™ features 96 percent thermal efficiency, inputs up to 500,000 Btu per hour, and up to 125 gallons in storage. The unit features a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown. It can fire down to 20 percent of maximum input when demand is lowest and increase to 100 percent for peak-demand periods. The unit is equipped with a stainless-steel heat-transfer system outside of the tank.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation