- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shield™ features 96 percent thermal efficiency, inputs up to 500,000 Btu per hour, and up to 125 gallons in storage. The unit features a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown. It can fire down to 20 percent of maximum input when demand is lowest and increase to 100 percent for peak-demand periods. The unit is equipped with a stainless-steel heat-transfer system outside of the tank.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation