Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor commercial water heater from Lochinvar is capable of thermal efficiencies up to 98 percent, and inputs up to 500,000 Btu/hr. It uses a stainless steel heat exchanger, a 5:1 modulating turndown and proprietary operating controls.
Available in five models, the water heater offers a choice of 150,000, 199,000, 285,000, 399,000 and 500,000 Btu/hr inputs. Designed to be installed with a separate storage tank, the unit protects against lime scale buildup.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability