- Director of Site Operations »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Armor commercial water heater from Lochinvar is capable of thermal efficiencies up to 98 percent, and inputs up to 500,000 Btu/hr. It uses a stainless steel heat exchanger, a 5:1 modulating turndown and proprietary operating controls.
Available in five models, the water heater offers a choice of 150,000, 199,000, 285,000, 399,000 and 500,000 Btu/hr inputs. Designed to be installed with a separate storage tank, the unit protects against lime scale buildup.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation