Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water Heater - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy Saver indirect water heater uses the same energy to hydronically provide hot water for potable use. It is an indirect-fired, potable water storage vessel that accepts heat from an external heat source, such as a Solution or Knight heating boiler. This external heat source warms the space heating fluid, which then passes through the unit’s internal heat exchanger.
The heat exchanger is a glass-coated, highly conductive tube that is immersed in the storage vessel. As the fluid passes through the heat exchanger, heat is shared between the space heating fluid and the domestic water in the storage vessel. This results in two supplies of hot water from one boiler.
It features non-CFC foam insulation, which minimizes standby losses and maximizes heat retention, and a glass-lined steel tank, which protects against rust and corrosion while providing clean, hot water.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation