- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Water-Based Roofing Adhesive - Sika Sarnafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnacol 2121 has coverage rates up to 50 percent better than previous application methods, according to the company. The adhesive is applied only to substrate, as opposed to solvent-based adhesives requiring application to the substrate and membrane. Contains reduced volatile organic compounds.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?