Wall Heater Offers Modern HVAC Design, Energy Efficiency - Marley Engineered Products - Facility Management Product Release
Marley Engineered Products, a leader in high-performance, reliable heating and ventilation equipment recognized by contractors, engineers and HVAC professionals, introduced advanced programmable heating with the Artisan SmartSeries Architectural Digital Wall Heater.
The wall heater automatically adjusts wattage output and blower speed resulting in whisper quiet operation and energy efficiencies. The slim, stylish unit features five day/two day programmability with four daily program periods to respond to a variety of environment needs, and an easy-to-use LED touch screen thermostat.
Key features include:
● Built-in fan delay cools unit after shut off to prolong life of heating element
● Energy efficiency with smart control technology
● Convenient remote control
● Ability to connect to Building Management Systems
● Four standard colors to choose from (Northern White, Navajo White, Bronze and Aluminum)
● Heavy-duty powder coated cast aluminum grille
● Easy installation
With its contemporary, smart design, the Artisan SmartSeries is ideal for commercial locations such as offices, lobbies, vestibules, hotels and restaurants.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation