Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Video Inspection System Helps Ease Drain Cleaning Procedure - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Just grab it and go. The lightweight, compact, easy-to-use Gen-Eye POD video inspection system from General Pipe Cleaners combines camera, reel and monitor in a handy, all-in-one package for a wide range of inspection jobs.
The full size Gen-Eye POD sports a self-leveling camera and 200 ft. of Gel-Rod for troubleshooting 3-10 inch drain lines, septic systems, heating and cooling ducts, chimneys, crawlspaces and other concealed conduits. The MINI-POD version carries 125 feet or 175 feet of push rod – with mini self-leveling color camera small enough to troubleshoot 2-4 inch lines.
With superb reliability and low maintenance, both are excellent for use by maintanance staffs of plants, buildings, municipalities, hospitals, schools, restaurants and other facilities.
The 7-inch LCD color monitor mounts on a rugged, flexible gooseneck that swivels for optimal viewing angles. The durable padded case protects the monitor array. And a video out connection permits recording to an external device.
Capable of vertical or horizontal operation, Gen-Eye POD systems feature everything necessary for operation, including:
● LED Dimmer Control
● AC and DC Power Cords
● Trap Skids
● 512 Hz Transmitter For Precise Camera Tracking
● Rugged Frame & Reel With Drag Brake & Reel Lock
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility