Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Video Borescope - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Seeker 400 series supports live streaming video and interchangeable probes. The series features three models including a 1-meter-long, close-focus flexible-obedient camera-tipped probe that is water-, oil- and dust-proof. Optional probes are available. Designed for HVACR applications, such as detecting leaks, inspecting corrosion and deposit build up, and reading hidden part and serial numbers.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability