Video Borescope - General Tools & Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
Video Borescope offers a way to visually inspect inaccessible or hazardous HVAC/R areas and diagnose system problems without the necessity of complete system disassembly. Seeker video inspection systems come equipped with a high-strength, "obedient", 1-meter camera-tipped probe with built-in, adjustable LED lighting; a mirror, magnet and pick-up hook can mount on the end of the probe. Probes start from 9.5mm in diameter, and are water-, oil- and dust-proof.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation