- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Variable Speed Pump - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SelfSensing Series integrates pump and variable frequency drive into a single unit. Pump performance and curves are embedded in the speed controller's memory during manufacturing, which reduces or eliminates the need for controls and balancing contractors during commissioning and start-up. ProBalance feature is an integrated, self-sensing control that balances the pump. Pumps can be run in constant flow mode, system curve mode, and constant pressure mode for booster pumps. Pumps range from 1.5 hp to 250 hp.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation