Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) System - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The water cooled VRV-WII is available in three cabinet sizes of 5, 6 and 7 tons and uses a modular approach to serve a single system up to 21 tons in seven different capacity combinations. The unit weighs 330 pounds, measures less than 40 inches high and can be transported in a freight elevator.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation