Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System - Quietside - Facility Management Product Release
The Samsung DVM Plus III enhances comfort and improves energy efficiency. VRF technology allows users to connect more than 60 indoor units to a maximum of three outdoor units ganged together. Multiple capacities and styles of indoor units are available to suit room size, load, and application. A range of controlling options is available, from more simple options to a complete building-management system.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation