Variable-Frequency Drives (VFD) - Honeywell International - Facility Management Product Release
The compact VFDs feature a standard, proportional-integral controller and the ability to program without line voltage. Selectable options include interface, filter, enclosure, inputs and outputs. Other features include: easier commissioning with a more intuitive user interface, proportional-integral-derivative controller, and the ability to program without a standard power supply; easier installation, due to small and streamlined size, DIN rail or screw mounting, and side-by-side mounting flexibility; and easier communication with up to seven programming control inputs, up to three programmable control outputs, and several fieldbus options.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation