Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Variable Frequency Drives - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
ACB variable frequency drives support UL Type 1 and Type 12 applications at 230V, 460V and 600V. Horsepower ratings range from fractional to 550. Drives support variable torque, constant torque or constant horsepower applications. Drives use plain language interfaces and control routines and are heavy-duty rated.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability