Variable Frequency Drives - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
ACB variable frequency drives support UL Type 1 and Type 12 applications at 230V, 460V and 600V. Horsepower ratings range from fractional to 550. Drives support variable torque, constant torque or constant horsepower applications. Drives use plain language interfaces and control routines and are heavy-duty rated.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation