- Vice President, Facilities »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Vapor Retarder - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Guard SOPRAVAPR air barrier/vapor retarder is composed of a self-adhesive SBS modified bitumen with a polyethylene facer on the top surface and a silicone release film on bottom. It can be installed on steel, plywood, gypsum, concrete board, asphalt panel, or concrete deck. Can also be used as a temporary roof in new construction or roof tearoffs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements