Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
VRF automation system - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Vu building automation system allows operators to manage all HVAC systems. The interface allows operators to monitor or control a multi-zone variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system from anywhere through a wall-mounted touchscreen interface in the building or from any web-enabled device. Operators using the system can manage occupant comfort levels. Standard features, such as graphics, trends, reports, schedules, and alarms, are enabled for VRF equipment.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation