- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Building Assistant »
- Custodial Assistant »
VRF automation system - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Vu building automation system allows operators to manage all HVAC systems. The interface allows operators to monitor or control a multi-zone variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system from anywhere through a wall-mounted touchscreen interface in the building or from any web-enabled device. Operators using the system can manage occupant comfort levels. Standard features, such as graphics, trends, reports, schedules, and alarms, are enabled for VRF equipment.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation