VRF Zoning Systems - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Hyper-Heating Inverter R2 series models can operate at up to 100 percent of their rated heating capacity at temperatures down to 0 degrees and 85 percent at -13 degrees. The systems are available in up to 16 tons and include a two-pipe configuration for improved efficiency and easier installation. One outdoor unit can connect to up to 48 indoor units. The heat pump is compatible with all City Multi® indoor unit styles.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation