- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
VRF System Offers Remote Access and Improved Communications Between Technicians - Fujitsu General America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Fujitsu VRF Systems are designed for secure remote control, monitoring, and email of critical system information from any location globally via the Internet. Its remote capabilities are complemented by its smart controls and smart energy management logic.
From a Fujitsu System Controller, or the Fujitsu System Controller Lite, the remote management package avails fast, highly secure access to all system functions and information for installing contractors and building managers. Advance functions include energy management, energy apportionment, trending and reporting.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation