- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
VRF System - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
VRF (variable refrigerant flow) technology system is designed to require less space, energy, and structural modification than competing systems, company says. Inverter technology adjusts compressor speed based on heating and cooling demand and reduces energy use. A shorter defrost cycle preserves warmth and comfort in cooler weather. DC fan motors provide greater efficiency than standard AC motors.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation