- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
VRF System - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
VRF (variable refrigerant flow) technology system is designed to require less space, energy, and structural modification than competing systems, company says. Inverter technology adjusts compressor speed based on heating and cooling demand and reduces energy use. A shorter defrost cycle preserves warmth and comfort in cooler weather. DC fan motors provide greater efficiency than standard AC motors.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation