Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Urinal Flush Valve - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Selectronic uses 0.25 gallons of water per flush and offers hands-free functionality. The flush valve offers a series of maintenance-reducing features, including: a self-cleaning piston valve with integral wiper spring that cleans the refill orifice with every flush; a fully mechanical manual override to allow the valve to flush without power; fail-safe operation that causes the valve to close automatically, and stay closed, upon loss of power or water pressure; and chemical-resistant seals unaffected by chloramines and other chemicals.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms