- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Updated Software Framework - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Niagara 3.1 extends the library of pre-built tools in the current version of the Niagara Framework and adds several expanded features including:
• Support for the company’s security controller, a 16-door access control appliance.
• The addition of a provisioning tool that allows administrators to perform management tasks against entire networks of devices all at once instead of with each device individually.
• Upgrades and improved performance of BACnet and LON communications protocol applications and tools.
• Charting capabilities to interpret collected data and compare several histories on a single chart in multiple forms including line graphs and bar, area and pie charts.
• Support for oBIX, the industry-wide initiative to define XML and Web services-based mechanisms for communications between building control systems and enterprise software applications.
In addition, the company has also made several memory enhancements to its family of JAVA Application Control Engines (JACEs) to support the new release. The company’s JACE-2, JACE-4 and JACE-5 series platforms are now available with increased RAM and Flash memory options.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs